Tuesday, 18 August 2015

I Have A Project

Hi. I have a project in mind. I wasn't going to say until it comes out, BUT I do want you all to pretty hyped about the POSSIBLE  EP coming out next spring.
  I will be posting a few songs on my YouTube (link is on the side), so you won't be going in cold. However, some songs you will never have heard anywhere else. Its going to be quite a chill, calm minor key EP, but somehow I've still managed to keep some songs positive and motivating.
  It's going to be crazy, however, it is going to take a lot of work, so I need you to bear with me. If I do call off the project, I am terribly sorry, and I apologise in advance. Hopefully it won't come to that.
  I'm not giving away any full songs at the moment, nor will you find out the album art or the title of the EP.
  Thank you, you have all made me feel so encouraged by all of your support on my blog, coming up to two years, that I wanted to give something back.


Thank you for reading,
  I love you lots like Jelly Tots,
    With Love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment