Saturday, 15 August 2015

A Blast of Inspiration

Hey, I performed at KAYA Festival in Margam Park. I went on a proper stage!

I performed Riptide -Vance Joy and Drown- Bring Me The Horizon, for those who are wondering.

My point is, although I came home from a festival, one with so much talent. I think my favourite act was AFBOB. It stands for "A Friendly Bit Of Banter". Type them in on YouTube, they are great!

AFBOB were one of many very talented artists that went up on stage at KAYA Festival. Delyth McLean was definitely a showstopper! What a performance!

After sitting at the Youth Cymru stage which collectively added up to about 8 hours, just listening to music, I realised it was something I wanted to join in on.

So far I have two songs. I have a massive project lined up next year, and I'm going to need your guys' support. Its going to be tough, and I'll be lacking in even more content, but it'll be so worth it!

You'll get sneak peaks along the way; I won't leave you completely hanging. Please bear with me whilst I take the next big step in my life.

"You can take the girl out of the festival, but you can't take the festival out of the girl."


Thank you for reading.
  I love you lots like Jelly Tots,
    With Love,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment