Thursday, 19 March 2015

Very Inspirational Blogger Tag

I haven't posted in a while, and Ashleigh keeps shouting at me because of it (I kid, she doesn't shout, I promise. She's a good person). I think that's why I was nominated by her to do the Very Inspirational Blogger Tag.


Here's the tag:


The Rules


  • You have to write 7 facts about yourself
  • You have to tag 5 bloggers you find inspirational
  • You have to tell the people you have nominated they have been nominated
So to save you from stalking me to try and find out these seven facts, I'll tell you:

1) I'm 5ft. So I am about a head or more shorter than my friends.
2) I suffer with Alopecia, and have done for as long as I can remember.
3) I have too many extra curricula activities; so many that I'm finding it hard to juggle them all.
4) I am stupidly in love with Nashville...THANKS ASHLEIGH...
5) I started my YouTube channel in the January of 2015.
6) I started my blog in August 2013.
7) I play guitar
 
5 bloggers I find inspirational:


I'm aware that some people have already done this tag, but I think they are very inspiring and need more exposure.


Thanks for reading,
  I love you lots like Jelly Tots,
    With Love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment