Thursday, 19 March 2015

Meet Me and Bambino Becky

Right you lovely lot, I've been gone a while but I'm back. I have an announcement to make, and I need to make it now.
  On the 31st of March, the lovely Becky James (Bambino Becky) and I are hosting a meet up.
  Pssssstttt.... YOU'RE ALL INVITED. Bloggers, vloggers, viewers, readers, the lot. If you can get your bootay to Cardiff on Tuesday 31st March then by all means do.
  We will be meeting in Cardiff Central train station at 12:00PM. We will then go and get a cheeky pizza (you will need a small amount of money for food etc.) and we'll go for a wander, possibly sit outside Cardiff Castle.
  Although it's a day full of chin wags and giggles, there is one serious thing I would like to address. My good blogger friend Chloe, from Chloe's Concepts has a campaign on the go. It's called Take Back What's Yours (TBWY for short). I want to do a quick video clip of everyone saying what they think is important etc. So if you're happy to be on camera, let me know if you'd be interested.
  We can take selfies, we can chat, it'll be a good day.


I'd love to see as many of you there as possible if you can make it. You're all welcome. Please DM/Tweet/comment your e-mail address so I can contact you with any changes etc. if anything happens.


Thanks for reading,
  I love you lots like Jelly Tots,
   With Love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment