Sunday, 8 February 2015

Alopecia


Alopecia is a bitch, I'll give you that. It's, to put it like Rachel Green, "spit-on-your-neck-kick-you-in-the-crotch fantastic". You learn to live with it. I have suffered with it since I have been able to grow this curly mop of hair. It's okay though, I'm just a little different than most teenage girls.
  You can't see it in my videos or in pictures of me because I cover it. It's quite easy. When my hair is damp it goes into a middle parting, I make a side parting and that's where the big mahusive fringe comes from. It doesn't bother me having to cover it, I hate my middle parting anyway. However there is one thing...
  I'm not going to lie to you and tell you it comes without judgement, it doesn't. I was bullied for 6 months until I finally went to tell someone. It sucks. It's being picked on for something you don't even have control over. So I suggest you get it checked if you have any symptoms so you control it in its early stages.
  I waited years to finally get referred to someone about it, mainly because they were saying its a side effect of this, that and everything else (I will tell you stress plays a big part in it). So if you're worried you do have Alopecia get it checked as soon as possible. If I had the chance to go back and demand to see someone I would, but sadly the world doesn't work like that. The world is not a wish granting factory.
  It's important you go to your GP for any signs and symptoms, but if you want to control it in it's early stages, book an appointment for your next day off or something, just soon.
  I hope I helped you in some way. I am sorry I can't give you remedies because I've never used one myself. Feel free to ask me anything in the comments below, I will be replying.
 
Thank you for reading,
  I love you lots like Jelly Tots,
   With Love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Bit of a tfios reference by there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award! Check it out on my blog http://flospalace.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/versatile-blogger-award.html?m=1 xx

    ReplyDelete