Friday, 12 December 2014

A letter to a friend…

I have one very special friend in mind today. A girl who I guess is a lot like me in a way. She had a similar situation with friends in primary school as I did, she was always the friend to have her head in a book, like myself; we have a lot in common when it comes to the topic of friends.
  This girl is so fricking beautiful, and so bubbly, energetic, her laugh is contagious and I love how she is so passionate about her music. She is an amazing person!  She has been my "armbands", if you will, these past few months; helping me with every little problem, she has such a warm and selfless heart, and I admire her for that. She's like a sister to me. Despite the fact she's younger than me, I see her as a big sister, she's always looking after me bless her.
  Basically Ash, all I'm saying is: I really fricking love you, you are fab.  People like me don't deserve to know people like you! If ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE brings you down, or stands in your way of happiness, don't hesitate to call me.

Love your little jelly fish, 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment