Friday, 7 November 2014

School

Katie, you haven't been back in school for 3 months but you're already complaining. Yes, too right.
  I've been away for a while, granted. I do have a good reason, or a few in fact.
  Drama: Not the subject, but school drama. Getting stuck in a situation that was no where near what someone tough it was. The arguments. The fights. The false accusations. The lot of it. I am done with it all. If you want to be a part of a friendship group, you act like you're a part of one, not like you should be treated like a part of one.
  Coursework/Homework/This-Work/That-Work: No. Stop right there Mr Homework Santa. I have been given 2 Biology sheets, 1 Physics sheet, 1 Maths sheet, Art coursework (25-40 drawings to put in my portfolio), Child Care coursework (write out everything that happened when I worked in a primary school for a week), sort out the talent show for Children In Need. The last one is my fault, admittedly. However, I am one person, also smaller than average, I cannot get all of this homework done by the following week, and have a finale act sorted for you for Children In Need.
  Mock Exams:  A WARNING WOULD BE GRAND!!!!
  I am up to my neck in sheets of A4, and notepads filled with notes of A4, and Art homework 4 times bigger than a sheet of A4.

School. Leave now.

Apologies for the rant. Let me know how your school is treating you so far.

Thanks for reading,
  I love you lots, like Jelly Tots,
   With Love
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment