Friday, 5 September 2014

Dreams Aren't Always Good

Dreams. Some think they're meant for fluffy clouds and soft cotton blankets...when really it's things going around and around in our heads.
  Have you ever watched Divergent? Well, in the movie they show a fear landscape, which is the Divergent's dream. A fear landscape is when you basically dream of things that scare you, but they get worse throughout the dream. For example, it could start with getting lost, and end with you losing a family member... sometimes worse, it depends what puts you in a state of fear.
  Recently, I was talking to my friend about dreams. It just so happened that on that day I had woken up in floods of tears because of this dream.
  I hate clowns...and I dreamt of a clown. I used to be bullied...and therefore I dreamt of my bullies coming back. I also have something very personal which I am not going to share on the Internet, but that was the last one. That last part of my fear landscape was what sent me off into tears.
  I have no idea what the aim of this post was, I guess just to show you that not everyone spends their nights with their heads floating on fluffy clouds and their eyes resting peacefully.

Have you ever had a dream of your fear landscape??
Thank you for reading,
  I love you lots, like Jelly Tots,
   With Love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment