Thursday, 7 August 2014

The Summer Tag


Hello there my lovely readers! Summer has finally kicked in and I am loving every minute of it (despite the Art homework that is due in September). However, seeing as it is Summer and I am way too hot to venture outside, I figured I would do the Summer tag- I was tagged by Bethan, from Book Of Babble.


1.What's your favourite thing about Summer?
I don't have school! I see my friends so much more and you can do so much more in the Summer!

2. Do you have a favourite Summer drink?
For all the people that know me really well, and who read my blog, you're all sat there saying the answer- it's got to be a Mango and Passion Fruit Cooler from Costa...maybe a mahusive Jaffa Cake on the side (they are cakes and not biscuits by the way).

3. Is there a location you like to go to each Summer?
 I have been venturing to a local park by me quite a lot...but there is also a beautiful river by me too, so either one will suit me just fine.

4. Favourite makeup look for Summer?
On a good day-none. However, if I am going out, or my skin has decided to teach me a lesson, I do tend to go for powder foundation, lightly filled in brows, mascara and a plain lip balm. You know, the cute and innocent look.

5. Dresses or Skirts?
Skirts...I can wear them with jumpers. I was born to be a freezer I'm sure. I wouldn't be surprised if I was one in my past life...

6. Sandals or ballet pumps?
Neither...I have quite an adventurous group of friends so my converse are my best bet.

7. Do you prefer to wear your hair up for Summer?
I don't think my hair looks nice up, because I have such a pea head it looks a bit strange...but if I was to put it up it would be in a low messy bun with braided sides and my straight fringe.

8. Deep smoky eyes or bold lips?
I prefer eye make-up to lips as they are the one facial feature that shows the most emotion. So for example, for a date you would wear a soft pink smoky eye for a gentle and loving impression. Definitely smoky eyes.

9. Favourite perfume for Summer?
I prefer body sprays in Summer, so it would have to be Soap & Glory Mist You Madly...or if I am going for more of a fancy scent I will wear a perfume called Maybe Baby by Benefit.

10. Last but not least, favourite music for Summer?
I listen to these whenever, it is just my type of music, but I love bands like Mayday Parade, Secondhand Serenade, Ashes Remain and A Day To Remember. This isn't normally everyone's cup of tea...but I like it. The bands I mean...not tea...uch. I would much rather a Hot Chocolate.

Now, I want to tag Pastel Skies, and Bambino Becky (she does vlogs instead, check her out, she's fab).
  I hope your Summer treats you well, stay safe.
Thank you for reading,
  I love you lots, like Jelly Tots,
   With Love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment