Thursday, 7 August 2014

See You In A Month Or Two Okay?

I need a break. You may think it's daft for a fifteen year old to be saying this, but it's true. This is why...
  My summer is very fast approaching it's end, and as much as it excites me, it also terrifies me. It terrifies me that I haven't done any preparation for September. It terrifies me that in two weeks time I'm getting my results.
  All of these things going on are piling up one on top of the other. If things pile too high, I stress. If I stress, I can't focus. If I can't focus, things just get out of control. I DO NOT want to be going into a new school year with this mind set. I did last year and it didn't do me any favours what so ever.
  In order for me to go into school this year with a level head and a not-so-pessimistic outlook on things I need to stay calm. For me to stay calm I have to minimise stress...this blog being one of them.
  I have so many posts, adventures and thoughts to share with you...but what's the point in sharing them if all they do is stress me out? I'll still be writing posts, you just won't see them until October time if I take the full two months off. I'm sorry...I didn't want to have to cut off my blog for the time I have been doing, but things are getting a little too much for one small (funsize) person to handle.
  The posts I have already written will go up over the course of the next few days...but other than that you probably won't hear from me until the end of September (or the 24th of August...but I need to think about that one).
  So I hope your summer treats you well. To all of those getting your GCSE exam results, I am wishing you the best of luck.
Thank you for reading, and for all your support,
  I love you lots, like Jelly Tots,
    With Love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment