Thursday, 7 August 2014

Denim Dyes and Sunny Skies

Ooh look! An OOTD. You haven't seen one of these in a long time!
  Hey everybody. You'll know (especially if you follow me on Twitter) that I have been out quite a lot. There hasn't been a day where I have stayed home since I broke up on the 18th of July. I have spent pretty much all of those outings at the beautiful Cyfarthfa Park (if you are ever close by definitely visit it! It's even more breath-taking at sun-set). Seeing as I have spent all of those days in park gear, I thought I would give you a quick OOTD.





Outift:
Sweatshirt- New Look
Denim Shorts- New Look
Converse (dupes)- Primark

Before you all comment "WHY ARE YOU WEARING LONG SLEEVED TOPS WHEN ITS THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER?!?!?!" I am a freezer, I do get cold quite quickly and quite easily.





Make-up:
Base- BareMinerals Powder Foundation
Eyes- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
Brows- Rimmel Soft Kohl Brown Liner
Lips- Maybelline Baby Lips Hydrate
(Hi Bethan)

I hope you enjoyed this little impromptu post.
Thank you for reading,
  I love you lots, like Jelly Tots,
   With Love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment