Tuesday, 29 July 2014

I Love You Because...

'I love you'. The phrase used so much to show care and compassion. Sometimes people don't believe a simple 'I love you', or because it's used so much it's lost meaning between two people. 'I love you' can be used for big things like a relationship, or just something you say at the end of a phone call to a loved one.
  Recently I've been thinking, why don't we give a reason? Why do we assume a person knows why we love them so dearly? Why do we just say those three basic words and hope that it means as much to the receiver as it does to us? This is where my main thought comes in...
  'I love you, because...' You're giving a reason. You're showing your love and care. You're showing that person why they mean so much. Let's face it, one day it will be too late to say 'I love you' let alone 'I love you, because...' and you're going to regret it. If the person you are so close to was to leave this world today *touch wood they won't*, and you didn't get to tell them how much they meant to you, you'd feel annoyed with yourself that you missed your chance so many times. Tell them now whilst you're lucky to have them.
  People find it hard to say 'I love you' I understand that, but that because can mean so much more. It shows that you care so much to take note of the little details. Look, I'll show you.



To: My parents.
I love you, because... you push me so hard to do my best, and I know it stresses me out, but I know it's only for my benefit.



To: My closest friends.
I love you, because...if I didn't have you, I'd be lost without you. As cheesy as it sounds, I was stuck in the dark and I couldn't find the light switch, and you helped me. So thank you, I'm eternally grateful.



To: You.
I love you, because...if it wasn't for you sat there reading, commenting or liking I would be spending yet another year not putting myself out there. You encourage me to do well at this, it's because of you that I have found blogging.



Thank you for reading,
  I love you lots, like Jelly Tots,
    With Love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment