Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Cool Lakes and Park Days

As I have said in a previous post, I have been spending a lot of my time out and about gallivanting to the park and local river (both equally as beautiful). I've taken photos on my many trips, so I thought I would put them in a post for you to see. There's so much beauty in my town, it's just hard to find.

Cyfarthfa Park at sun set
Cyfarthfa Castle, home of the Crawshays...not that you care about that.
Cyfarthfa Park...somewhere by a bush.
Cefn River (AKA a good place to go to think)
Cyfarthfa Park walk way
Cefn River again...it's too pretty not to take a photo of.
Also Cefn River...I will try and get a better photo, but it is beautiful, don't you think?

I have many more photos of this beautiful town I call my home. Maybe one day you'll see them all.
  But that's where I am spending my days where I am not blogging, keeping up with you beautiful humans on social media, or when I'm not tucked away in my bedroom.
  My town gets a lot of stick for it's bad reputation, but it is truly beautiful. It is really pretty when the sun is out, which has happened a lot surprisingly...thank you weather!
  Now I am going to take another walk in the sun, so I shall see you soon!
Thank you for reading,
  I love you lots, like Jelly Tots,
   With Love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment