Saturday, 28 June 2014

Teen Summer Meet-Up 2014

All bloggers want to be able to attend some form of meet-up. Meet one of their readers. Meet one of their favourite bloggers. Us teen bloggers want to share the things we have in common that don't revolve around school. It's harder to attend meet-ups as a teen I understand, it's especially difficult in Wales.
  As far as I know, there aren't many bloggers in Wales, but for those of you who are- hi, I would like to meet you. I have so many teen blogger friends I am DETERMINED to meet, whether its through Skype, Kik, Twitter, whatever it may be.
  Enough of the rambling; I have some news. On the 31st of July, I have arranged a meet-up at the E.L.F store in Cardiff. It will be first come first served on spaces. There are 15 spaces maximum. It will happen at 3:00PM. The day will consist of shopping from 10:00AM-1:00PM, Nandos 1:30PM, meet-up 3:00PM and then a Costa or Starbucks afterwards. I will be DM'ing people I have chosen to come to the meet-up. This is only so I know who's coming and what not.
  Ladies, get your purses ready, we are going to have a blast!
If you do wish to come, e-mail me via katie230499@gmail.com under the title Teen Summer Meet-Up 2014.
  I would like to make this a seasonal thing so I get to meet as many bloggers as possible. This is open to any person of age 14-20 ( I know it says teen, but 20 is close enough). Please come along, it will be a pleasure to meet you.

I hope I'll see you next month,
I love you lots like Jelly Tots,
With Love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
P.S. Vloggers can also come.

2 comments:

  1. Hey :) There's actually dozens of bloggers in South Wales :) We have a Facebook page where we share posts and organise events etc :) Not sure any of us are teens though! https://m.facebook.com/groups/396124647089359

    Georgina
    www.makeup-pixi3.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting lovely! I will have to have a look now. Thank you for letting me know, you have just made this a lot easier xxx

      Delete