Friday, 30 May 2014

The Liebster Award 2014 #2

Hey lovelies! Hope this post has found you well! I know I have already done Liebster post all the way back in March (here), but I have recently been nominated again by the lovely Hannah. So with my hair in a messy braid, the comfort of my duvet and a Zoella video on in the background...Let's get started! 

  The Liebster Award was created to help gain the up and coming bloggers more exposure. I would still say I am a newbee although I've been blogging since August! My blog still lives in the world of the unknown for most, but fingers crossed, this award will help myself and other bloggers become more known for our "craft".
 
The Rules:
  • You must link back to the person who nominated you.
  • You have to answer all the questions you were given by the person who nominated you.
  • You should provide 11 facts about yourself
  • You must choose 5-11 bloggers that you feel deserve the award, and come up with a new set of 11 questions for them.
  • The bloggers are also encouraged to give 11 facts on themselves
  • Let your nominees know they've been nominated.
Fairly simple and straight forward right?

Well Hannah, here are the answer to your questions:

1. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time (besides blogging!)
I love to knit, draw, paint, sew, graphically design (*PLUG* I do blog illustrations). Basically anything crafty, you name it, and I probably like to do it haha.
2. What do you think are your 3 greatest achievements in life so far?
I am only 15 so there aren't that many... but my Blue Peter badge, being an extra in Doctor Who (you can't see me), and also singing in front of the Queen are definitely on the list somewhere.
3. Do you own any pets? If so: tell us about them? If not: if you could have any pet, what would it be?
I don't have any pets unfortunately. If you watch Zoella you will know she has two guinea pigs...now I have become extremely fond of these guinea pigs and want some myself! I also have a love for dogs; I'd either like a black pug named Pepper, or a golden retriever named Flossy (which was the name of the cuddly toy dog I had growing up...and may or may not still have...)
4. City or Countryside?
I'd have to say countryside! As much as I'd love to visit and live in cities (temporarily), I have always been brought up in the Welsh Valleys, where it's a lot more peaceful.
5. If you could only ever by from one make-up brand, which would you choose and why?
Rimmel 110% because it has my favourite foundation "Wake Me Up" and my favourite lipstick "Kate Moss 107" and I refuse to live without them!
6. Lipstick or eyeshadow? List your top three for which ever answer you choose.
As much as I love lipstick...You can always get one using a cream blush, so I would have to say eyeshadow.
  • Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hour in Pink Gold
  • E.l.f Beauty Book in Natural
  • Rimmel quad in Sun Safari
7. Which website do you visit the most (including the typical Facebook, Blogger, etc.)?
I would have to say it's a cross between Twitter (@FunsizeBeautyTV...Another little plug for you there) and YouTube (***COMING SOON***)
8. Would you rather have no access what so ever for three months, or share an outdoor port-a-loo with your neighbours for one month?
I'm supposed to be studying anyway, so no internet access for three months.
9. Favourite flower?
I love lilies and red and white roses. I think they are the most romantic and pretty flowers...but of course the Welsh Daffodil too!
10. Who are your must watch YouTubers?
There's a long list, but you asked for it:
  • ThatcherJoe
  • SprinkleOfGlitter
  • Jack Howard
  • Zoella
  • PointlessBlog
  • Niomi Smart
  • Marcus Butler
  • Tanya Burr
  • Danisnotonfire
  • AmazingPhil
  • Troye Sivan
  • Tyler Oakley
  • Emma Blackery
  • Luke Cutforth
  • Patty Walters
  • ThisBeDottie
  • BubzBeauty
  • BriBryOnTour
  • BambinoBecky
  • Asia Jade
  • SHAYTARDS
I'm basically listing my whole subscriptions list haha...but there's a lot and it'll take me longer to type up all the channels than it will for me to actually do this whole blog post.
11. What is your favourite part about blogging?
My favourite part about blogging would have to be the interactions with other bloggers and the opportunities you're offered! It was just a little thing to stop me from being bored and wasting time, but now I well and truly LOVE it!

11 Facts About Me:

1. I am 4' 9.5" and those .5" DO count!
2. Seeing as I'm such a tiny human being, I have size 3/4 feet which makes wearing any shoe with a wedge/heel really uncomfortable...but it does mean I don't have to pay VAT on any shoes from the kiddies section haha!
3. I don't smoke, I never have, and I never will (It's surprising what teenagers do these days).
4. I have had two very surreal moments with drama and music. I have been in Doctor Who and I have also sang in front of the Queen.
5. I once chopped my hair off to my shoulders and hated it. I refuse to ever cut my hair short ever again.
6. I love Christmas! As much as I love the hot summer weather, nothing can beat snuggling up on the sofa in my pyjamas or Christmas jumper with hot chocolate, blankets and The Holiday on full blast. I just cannot resist the temptation of decorating my room at Christmas time either. It's like fairy lights galore.
7. I study Art, Religious Studies, Welsh and Children's Care (not very fun) as my chosen GCSE subjects.
8. One day I would like to become a YouTuber myself and travel to America, Italy and London for YouTube conventions.
9. I have an addiction with hot chocolate (especially from Costa).
10. I have the traits of an old lady: I'm slow, I'm tired, I knit, like to sit out the garden...and bake way too much cake hehe.
11. I practically live on the internet! I am on it from the time I wake up, to the time I go to sleep; 24 hours a day; 7 days a week, I am on the internet.

I am nominating...
Here are your questions ladies!

1. Who inspired you to start blogging?
2. Who are your favourite bloggers and YouTubers and why?
3. One make-up brand you can't live without and why?
4. Where would you like to live?
5. Favourite season and why?
6. Long or short hair? Ombre or natural?
7. Meaning behind your blog name?
8. What YouTube channel do you visit the most?
9. Who's you're OTP (One True Pairing)?
10. Why did you start blogging?
11. If you had three wishes, what would they be (You can't ask for unlimited wishes or the bad luck of someone else)?

Thank you for reading!
  I love you lots like Jelly Tots,
   With Love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment