Thursday, 1 May 2014

My April Favourites

Hello my little and lovely people! Another month has past, another month begins. During the past month I celebrated my birthday. My 15th birthday if you want to be precise. Seeing as I received a bit of moola for my birthday I decided to splash out on a few things.
In the above photo you will notice the 'oh-so-famous' Real Techniques brushes. I have been eyeing these up in boots for a good few months now and you'd swear they are magic (review coming soon). I have been loving the Real Techniques core collection, getting the basics sorted before the rest. What's the point in doing your eyes up all fancy if you don't have a good base to compliment it...am I right? And...Oh look e.l.f Contour Kit has made an appearance...once again... I have been using this everyday since November and I haven't hit pan yet! I definitely recommend you buy this!
If you have been following my blog for a while know, you will know that I always, always, always, rave about the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation. I had previously tried the shade Ivory, but even that was too dark for me!!! So seeing as I have the traits of Caspar The Friendly Ghost, I decided to buy the shade Porcelain instead. This foundation is a much better match for my skin tone, has great coverage, smells delicious; its just an all round brilliant foundation. Seeing as the foundation is so blimmin' beautiful, I only went out and bought the concealer, which covers any blemish and any dark circle. Just perfect! 
You all know how much I love e.l.f and I was on the hunt for a purple eyeshadow, so I put 2 and 2 together and came out with this lovely beauty! You can apply these dry or wet, applying the shadows dry gives a less intense look and applying them wet does the opposite.
Because I'm nice, or maybe because I just like to mess around with make-up, I swatched the shadows for you.

Thank you for reading,
  I love you lots like Jelly Tots,
   With Love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment