Monday, 14 April 2014

Style Steal: Taylor Swift- RED Tour


Hello my little beauties! Last year I came across the wonderful Taylor Swift's RED Tour photos on New Look Style Steal, and if I must say...I completely forgot about that outfit until I dug it out of the avalanche building up in my wardrobe and thought it would be perfect to wear dressed up and dressed down...so let's get on with it... (P.S. please note that all of the items I am wearing were bought last year so you may need to find some other alternative).
  For the outfit I am wearing plain black shorts from Primark, which I think cost me about £4. Then on top I am wearing my Cameo Rose Peter Pan Collar lace top; this was a little pricey considering it has a bunch of holes in it (they are supposed to be there mind)...I think this cost me £15 from New Look.
On my feet I am wearing these red ballet pumps with silver spiked studs which make the outfit a tad edgy and unique... edge+chic=magnifique! These are from New Look and these cost about £12 which is pricey for a pair of New Look pumps...but they are so comfortable!!!
This is my face... To re-create Taylors make-up look I went for bold lips (E.L.F Red Carpet Moisturising Lipstick) but decided to go for fluttery lashes and thinly lined eyes to dial the look down a bit. As for my hair... I did a whole separate post on it (HERE).
Enjoyed the post? Great! Let me know in the comments what you though of it!!!
 Thank you for reading,
   I love you lots like Jelly Tots,
    With Love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment