Sunday, 13 April 2014

My March Favourites



Hey lovelies! This post is way, way, way over due... but I can assure you... My time has been put to good use. Anyway, do you want to know what my favourite things were in March? Take a little gander.
  So far I have been loving big eyes ad lightly blushed cheeks. Here we have the 17 eye crayon (I only use the white one) that came in a set I had for Christmas. I like to use this on the inner corners of my eyes and just drag out a little onto the lower lash line.




I have attempted to do the cat eye look once or twice with a pencil but to no avail, so I figured a pen was the next step up. I bought a cheap one in case I didn't use it... but I think I might splash out a bit more and buy a slightly better one.



Gel liner; this little beauty has been my best friend on PE days; want to know why? It just doesn't budge! I can apply this liner at 7:00AM and it will still be there when I take it off at about 5:00PM! I just put a tiny bit on my tight line just to open up my eyes a little.


I have been loving the L'Oreal #TXT wave defining spray. I like to put this on my hair in the night when I plait my hair just to add a little bit more of a curl when I take the braids out in the morning.




I have also been loving the L'Oreal Matt & Messy salt spray to add a little bit more character to my look and add a little bit of oomf.



Finally music, I have been obsessed with The Vamps' new song 'Last Night' and 5 Seconds of Summer's song- She's So Perfect. I don't know why but these two songs really seem to get me in the mood for the spring and summer days.




I hope you have enjoyed this post,
Thanks for reading,
  I love you lots like Jelly Tots,
    With Love,



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment