Friday, 25 April 2014

Feel Good Friday: You Are Powerful

Hello my lovelies... as far as I know this is the end of my Feel Good Friday series, although if you have a specific topic you want me to shine some light on do leave a comment below.
This week's topic is 'You Are Powerful.' Now, recently I have been in...let's just say a 'poopy' mood. I have sat in my bedroom on Tumblr on a number of occasions and though "I don't want to be like this anymore. I don't want to feel like this anymore. This isn't me; I've had enough." I've realised that only I have the power change my life around, only I have the power to turn myself into the best possible version of me, only I can hold the key to my future, and only I can do anything about the way I am feeling. So, to clarify, if you want to change something about you, for example... how you look at life, then do that.  You can train yourself to look at the positive sides of things and use the negatives as an example of what you don't want to be. If you want to be a YouTuber...then go out, find something you can film from, and start filming! You don't have to have 3,000,000 subscribers and 10,000,000 likes on a video, you can do anything if you put your mind to it! So what's stopping you? Go out and do what you love; and remember: 'You are powerful. You are beautiful. You are YOU.'
Thanks for reading,
  I love you lots like Jelly Tots,
   With Love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment