Friday, 11 April 2014

Feel Good Friday: Bullying

Hello little beauties, I am throwing another FGF at you once again. I know this post is way over due, but I think it would be a good time to talk about bullying.
  Bullying can be inflicted upon a person in many forms...but the most formal one today seems to be cyber-bullying. Back when my mam was in school, she'd say someone would get bullied, but they could go home and hide in the room and they'd be safe from the person causing them emotional pain. Today we live in a society where our lives are in our phones, everything we do is documented in a text message, calendar, notes, or our photos...but also on social media websites; because we take our phones everywhere... we can never get away from the hate and harmful words that are being thrown at us.
  Its all very well to bully someone and say its a joke. I'll tell you...I'm only 4' 9" so I get a few cracks about my height, but it can get to a point where its no longer a joke and its actually a form of bullying.
  Speaking from personal experience, and trust me I've had my fair share of bullies, I know it isn't a nice thing to go through... and even if someone does finally apologise, you never feel like that person you were 1 week ago, 2 weeks ago, 3 months ago, 4 years ago... but it was all because one person said something and it tore you apart.

Who is a Bully? If you were to hurt somebody and then say sorry do you think they are going to be healed magically? When you hurt someone not only is it hurting them it is also hurting yourself. If you get into something and you need help they might be th

I don't bully, I never have, and I never will because I know what its like to be in so much pain and feel so low about yourself that you want to move school, home towns, etc. but it isn't worth it. I've always been brought up to know that bullies have rubbish going on at home too, and I'm not taking pity on bullies, but maybe causing someone else pain is their way of saying "This is my cry for help; this is how I feel," and just maybe... because I know you're a nice person, that you'll offer that five minutes spare you have in your day just to sit and listen; I think it will make all the difference.
  However, do not get caught out, some people bully truly for their own entertainment, in which case, you shouldn't let them bring you down. People only try to drag you down because you're already higher up than them, and you should believe that.
Please be nice in the comments, I'm here if you want to talk; you can e-mail me via katie230499@gmail.com or if you don't mind saying it for everyone to see, drop it in the comments. I'd love to help you.
Thanks for reading,
  I love you lots like Jelly Tots,
   With Love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment