Wednesday, 26 March 2014

The Future:- YouTube, School and Life.

Hey there! I'm awfully sorry that this is only a quick post; I am extremely busy with homework, coursework, Mother's Day planning and just general stuff.
  I am sorry to have to say that my blogging schedule will be thrown off track for the next few months as I am sitting my first set of GCSE exams...and believe it or not...I don't particularly want to resit them.
  Life wise... I have Mother's Day stuff to do and planning stuff for my birthday (which isn't that far off) so I am extremely busy!
  Finally... My Internet life... I am planning on starting a YouTube channel!!! Next month I shall buy a camera and some form of lighting and start physically talking to you guys! I'd love to get as many people to watch as possible, as not only will I have blog posts, I will have videos for the people who are more listeners than readers! I have friends who also do YouTube so I might try and get them in one of my videos and do a little collab! Thoughts? GREAT! Whack them in the comments below and let me know of any editing software, cameras, cheap lighting and videos you'd like me to do!
  Apologies that this post is a bit all over the place, but I wanted to give you the heads up!
Thank you for reading,
  I love you lots like Jelly Tots!
   With Love,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Hey Katie,

    Good luck with the GCSE's and hope you get to start that youtube channel. Fingers and toes are all crossed for you.

    I've also nominated you the Liebster award! Find the details here theasthinkings.blogspot.co.uk. Hope you enjoy it!x

    ReplyDelete