Sunday, 9 March 2014

L'Oreal Micellar Solution Review

*Disclaimer:- I threw the bottle away before I could get a photo! SORRY!*
Hello Everybody! After roaming the interesting world of Blogger, I found a post on The L'Oreal Micellar Solution, from the Skin Perfection range. I have to say, although it has the super power of removing make-up with one wipe, I have finished one bottle in a month. This little beast is £5 a pop, which isn't a bad price to pay compared to the high end micellar solutions that last the same amount of time but cost 5 times the amount of money.
   This little beauty claims to dissolve make-up, CHECK! Unclogs pores and removes impurities, CHECK! Tones and soothes skin, CHECK! I have seen vast improvements in my skin since using this, it's also good because you can use it for eyes, lips and face.
   I like to use this morning and night; it makes my skin feel fresh and clean. I remove my make-up with a cotton pad, and I usually go through 4 cotton pads at a time. I then wash my face to make sure everything is off, and then moisturise and apply the micellar solution for the second time to tone my skin.
   The only problem I have with this is that it runs out very quickly which means you keep needing to buy another bottle.
   I hope this review helped you decide on whether or not you want to try this amazing product.
Thank you for reading,
  I love you lots like Jelly Tots
   With Love,



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


2 comments:

  1. Wow your blog is amazing i love it and love the lay out :)

    my name is jade and i have just started blogging it would be awesome if you could comment what you think :) http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have a look soon. Its lovely to know you like my blog xx

    ReplyDelete