Friday, 28 March 2014

The Liebster Award 2014


Hello Everybody! Recently I was nominated by Thea for The Liebster Award. First of all I would like to say thank you for Thea for nominating me. Definitely check out her blog, she's super beautiful and really nice to talk to!

So...What is The Liebster Award? Well, The Liebster Award is to spread the word of the new members to the blogging community. I, myself would still say I am a newbee even though I've been blogging since August! It also sets up connections with bloggers, helps bloggers to get their site out there and it also gives us, as nominees, to tell us a little more about our selves.
 
THE RULES:-
  • You MUST link back to the person who nominated you.
  • You HAVE to answer all the questions you were given by the person who nominated you.
  • You MUST choose 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and come up with a new set of 11 questions for them.
  • Let your nominees know they've been nominated.
  • Sit back and relax.
Seems fairly simple right?
So, Thea, here are the answers to your questions...
1.Where/How/When do you find your blogging inspiration?
   I get my blogging inspiration from YouTubers, friends, family and fashion posts are normally just from strangers off the street haha.
2.What is your best quality?
   I'm 100% Welsh...need I say more? No I'm joking. I think if I had to say anything it would be that I always try to find the good in everything bad, or how much I can empathise with people.
3.What did you want to be as a child?
   I wanted to be an author or an artist...
4.Name one fashion statement you made in the past and regret.
     Just anything my mother put on me, or wearing clashing colours and I MEAN clashing colours.
5.Describe a happy memory from your past.
   My auntie's hen night. Before you say 'you're only fourteen' it was a spa/meal hen night.
6.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be, and what would your house look like?
   Brighton, just by the sea. I'll have a floral or retro theme and it'll look beautiful and I'll have 2 guinea pigs called Timothy and Alfie, and a Labrador Retriever called Flossy.
7.What blog post are you most proud of to date?
   I think it's either my February favourites or my Feel Good Friday series. 
8.What snack could you not live without?
    Kiwi, Strawberries and bananas all together or Lime & Coriander Sensation Popadoms.
9.What is the best book you've read or best movie you've watched recently?
    The Fault In Our Stars without a doubt, and Pitch Perfect if I were to choose a film.
10.What's your absolute pet peeve?
   The Tuck...
11.If you could travel back in time, what era would you visit?
       The 1970's...I want to see how differently my mother lived to myself.


I nominate these lovely people:-
Ladies, here are your questions...
  1. What do you aspire to be later in life?
  2. Where in the world would you like to live?
  3. Your favourite quality about yourself and why?
  4. Who inspired you to do start a blog?/Why did you start blogging?
  5. When did you start blogging?
  6. What secret talent do you have?
  7. Beauty item you could never live without?
  8. Do you prefer a CASUAL style or FORMAL style?
  9. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
  10. What is your WORST pet peeve?
  11. Do you prefer photos, videos or text when it comes to blogging?
Well, those are the questions! Comment below one this post once you've answered them so I can see your answers!


Good Luck girlies! xx
 I love you lots like Jelly Tots!
  With Love,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment