Friday, 21 March 2014

Feel Good Friday: Love Yourself


Hello Everybody! I thought this little series could help you, especially young teenagers feel better about yourself. This week's topic is 'Love Yourself.'
  Loving yourself is the best thing you can ever do for yourself. I am your typical teenager, which is around the time you start picking on your flaws, because you don't look like Jennifer Lawrence, or the popular girls in school; and your nose will always seem like its not in proportion with your face, and you get really upset because you don't go from 36" to 24" to 36" in body shape. I know you are thinking about all of these things, ladies. Let me tell you, you are beautiful, and I haven't even met you.
  Boys, you are most likely thinking some of the following: I don't look like Ryan Gosling, I don't have a six pack of abs, I want to conceal some of my spots like girls can, I want muscles like The Rock, but boys, you are handsome, and probably have better qualities than Ryan Gosling.
  So, now I've got the whole you are beautiful/handsome pep talk out of the way, I want you to do something for me. Get yourself a pen and some paper; I want you to write down every single flaw that you dislike about yourself. You will probably have a few of the above things written down. Now, look at your list... How much of that will effect your education?...None...How much of that will effect your future?...None of it...How much of that is having a negative effect on you right now?...Pretty much all of it, right?
  See that list you have in your hand? Crumple it up and throw it away. Nobody sees you like that, only yourself. You get annoyed when your friends call themselves ugly or fat etc. and you don't see that in them do you? NO! Of course not! And why?...Because they are your friends, and you know for a fact they a beautiful inside and out! Right?... Well that's how they feel about you!
  So please, no more negative thinking, ignore your past if it wasn't a good time. Survive through the bad times to live for the good times! Please be nice in the comments.
Thanks for listening,
  I love you lots like Jelly Tots.
   With Love,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post Katie. Love a little motivation :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, Cat! Will I see you back here this Friday for another post? ☺️

      Delete
    2. Will I see you back here this Friday for another post? xx

      Delete