Friday, 28 March 2014

Feel Good Friday: Being Happy

Hello Everybody! Friday is upon us once again, which means I tell you how to ignore the haters and show you to only take the negatives out of life end live for the positives!
    
Being Happy is something many people have problems with whether its a mental illness, you're grieving or you're just having a down right crappy day.
  Speaking from a teenager's point of view, I find it especially hard to be happy after I have argued with someone, or someone has said something to me and I just wont let it go. I have learnt from the times that I have been upset and turned them into reasons why I should appreciate being happy now.
  The whole point of today's post is for me to tell you that there will be bad times, but there will be so many more good times. So please don't think that there aren't any good times available in your life; you just have to surround yourself with the people who love you and who you love. I love you, and I've never met you. You are all individuals who should and deserve to be happy. So enjoy yourself, take time out for yourself, do things for YOU! You are allowed to say no to people once and a while. If you are feeling sad and have an exam or test the next day, take out a few hours to yourself! If you want the grade that badly I'm sure you can ask to resit next time.
  Turn off the sad music, put on your boots and go outside! breathe in the fresh air and clear your head. Go out with friends. Visit family. Read your favourite book, or play your favourite video game, do anything you want, as long as it makes you happy!
 There's no point in waiting for the bad times to pass so you can be happy again. Grasp the bad times and turn them into something good, for example, a late relative; don't cry because they're no longer here, laugh at the memories you had whilst they were here. Its not all about the big gestures, just the little things. Mother's day is coming up soon, instead of buying her a gift card (unless that's what she asked for), take her out for a meal and spend good quality time with her.
  I hope I brought a smile to your beautiful face,
   Come back next Friday if you're enjoying the series.
    Thanks for reading,
      I love you lots like Jelly Tots,
       With Love
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment