Tuesday, 18 February 2014

What's Happening?

Hello my lovelies! I thought I'd update you on a few things... The first thing, which is what I am most excited about is.... I'M GETTING A NEW BLOG DESIGN!!! Isn't this exciting? I thought that if this was 'my own piece of the internet' if you will, then I should make it into what I love, the colours I love, etc. This is so exciting for me, but I would like your opinion on something.... Me, having experience from being bullied and having plenty of advice to now give to others, I was thinking whether or not you would like me to have a sort of 'Agony Aunt' type column on my blog. I am yet to discuss this as I want your opinion first, as you are the people I do this for. If you think I should then simply comment down below. It will be via e-mail so that your names and details don't get shown. This is a big step but I really would love to help any of you fighting the bullies.

  Also, my monthly favourites will not be posted in the home page of my blog, but I shall have a completely different tab for it. This will make it easier for me, and hopefully easier for you.

   I cannot tell you how thankful I am to have you all reading my blog; 1,200+ of you little and lovely people have been coming back ever so often and viewing this tiny chunk of internet that I just so happen to own. You all really do mean a lot to me.

   Also, I will be uploading every weekend from now on unless I post on my TWITTER ONLY otherwise.
   I hope I have caught you up. Details on my blog will come soon.

   Thank you for reading,
      I love you lots, like Jelly Tots!
With love,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment