Sunday, 23 February 2014

Thank You Amanda Niescior!

Hey you little funsize people! I don't know whether you've noticed.....but we are all here on MY NEW BLOG DESIGN! This beautiful design was done by Amanda Niescior!

I think it was around November/December time that I had got in touch with Amanda. I figured if blogging is my hobby, I may as well show it and get a custom design by the all-round-brilliant person herself.

Amanda blogs on two accounts: Niescior's Notes and Fashion Police Style. She is also on YouTube where she dabbles in a bit of singing and talks about beauty products!

  This blog post is just to say a great big 'Thank You' from me to you, Amanda! I hope we will stay in touch through twitter, email, the great big blogging community, you know, all that stuff.

If you would also like a fabulous design go to her design service page:- www.atndesignservices.com I can guarantee you that YOU WILL NOT be disappointed with her work, she's fab and it makes it easier that she's chatty and friendly too!

  From me to you, thank you for reading.

    Give Amanda's site a whirl and see what you think.

      I love you lots like Jelly Tots!

        With Love, 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment