Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Review


Hello Everybody! I hope this review finds you well, with no sniffles and a cough, unlike myself. I have been putting this review off for quite a while, I don't know why, I just did. Let's get started!
   This is the Rimmel London Wake Me Up foundation. I love this foundation just for the packaging. It's lightweight, glass and has a pump! If you're like myself, you are one of the clumsy people who manage to get a foundation waterfall running off your hand just at the smallest bit of foundation. A PUMP IS ALWAYS A MUST! The packaging is also simple, and pleasing to the eye... and it's orange. The foundation its-self is just the right consistency, not too runny, not too thick. It's medium to full coverage, but because foundation seems to slide off my face as soon as it's applied... I like to apply a little more just in case. It's a lovely foundation to blend and really glides onto the skin. It sits well with any primer and gives a lovely dewy finish, which I like. Wake Me Up doesn't cake or dry out your skin and is perfect for covering small blemishes and hyper skin-pigmentation. This foundation has lasted me since around about late December to now, and I still have another two weeks worth left, so you definitely don't need a lot!





Seeing as I am quite pale, I normally end up buying the lightest shade. This foundation is a tiny bit too dark for me, but I heard they brought out a new line of shades? Perhaps I'll give a lighter foundation a whirl.
   I also wanted an anti-fatigue foundation as the winter normally takes a toll on my skin and makes me look more tired than I actually am! Seeing as gives a radiant glow I figured this would make my skin look less tired, brighter and healthier!
   I will most definitely be buying this in the summer because it has SPF15 and this doesn't tend to slide off once it's on so it won't be on my face in the sun one minute, then on the floor in a melted puddle of Katie the next.
  Thanking you muchly for reading.
    I love you lots like Jelly Tots,

      With Love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



No comments:

Post a Comment