Saturday, 15 February 2014

My January Favourites

 *Please excuse the back drop of the photos...I was in a rush to get this up*

 
How are you all my little lovelies?! It's been a while since we had a little chat. I have been doing exams and coursework and controlled assessments... these past few weeks have been hectic. Anyway... let's get on with it shall we?


If you have been following me for a while now, you will know that I adore 'e.l.f' make-up products. They are so cheap, but are so pigmented and have such an amazing quality. I know I don't need to go into detail with the concealer and blush as I have mentioned them so many times!! The Beauty book, contour brush and red lipstick are new additions to the collection. The Beauty book comes with 6 eyeshadows; it comes with a day and night trio. The darker ones are for the night, and the lighter for the day. Both sides have a highlighter, base and contour. I have also found that they are great for filling in eyebrows, so I use the day contour and the night base, which makes the perfect shade to match my hair. The Beauty Book also comes with a brown eye brightening eye pencil, an eyeshadow applicator and the amazing eye primer. The contour brush is perfect for blending and getting the right eye shape. The red lipstick is extremely moisturising and pigmented. It also stays on for a while.

 

 
This is what I use on my face before applying everything else. The L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution is amazing. It takes make-up off really quickly, and is really refreshing and cooling. The Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation is amazing. I'm not going to go into detail though as I have a full review dedicated to this beauty! Finally the bareMinerals Mineral Veil; back last year I did a bareMinerals review and raved about them so much. A few months ago I ran out of my pressed powder so I didn't want to go out to buy a new one knowing I have some sort of setting available. In all fairness it does work really well. It doesn't cake and it stays on all day. Perfect!

 

 
These are all the eye products I have been loving! I think it was back in December that I splashed out and spent £9 on a mascara (I had a voucher so it came to about £9). I have to say, I don't think I will ever find a better mascara than this. It pigmented, the brush isn't plastic and it really grips my lashes! Fabulous! Christmas time I received an eyeliner kit by 17 and it came with the smoulder gel liner. Its great! It doesn't smudge and its great for tightlining and creating the perfect cat flick. And the Rimmel quad.... Oh the Rimmel quad. The most beautiful natural colours in any drugstore! There's a highlight, a base, contour and outer corner contour. I have no words except for amazing.

 

 
Lip colours. You all know I love a vibrant red lip, and my love for baby lips, but there's a bit of nude lippy in there somewhere....

 

This is my favourite, Rimmel- Kate Moss 107

 

 
I think this is e.l.f's Red Carpet lipstick.

 

 
Maybelline- Baby Lips Cherry Me


 
17 don't exactly like to name their lip crayon sets.... we'll just call this 'Nude'...

 

 
And finally, haircare. This has been in my hair care draw for months and I have never used it.... but the nights I braid my hair I spray a little bit of this and I get soft beautiful girls in the morning. It's great!

 

 
Thank you all for reading!
I hope you go out and purchase some of these things, I highly recommend it!
I love you lots, like Jelly Tots!
Love,
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment