Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara Review

Hello lovelies! I have been blogging since I have left for half term, just because I know as soon as I start revising there wont be many posts up. Sorry.
   I am IN LOVE with Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara. I don't just mean, yeah it's a good mascara, I like it, it's not too shabby. No, no, I love it! I bought this mascara around Christmas time, in Debenhams...with my mother's £5 off gift voucher. What? She wasn't using it... Anyway I was sick to death with finishing the drugstore mascaras; I was literally scraping the bottom of the barrel when it came to the desperate days when I could only apply one coat of mascara, all because my teenage fist is too tight to let a few pounds slip. I finally splurged out on a mascara, regretting spending twelve quids worth of Christmas money before I had even tried the product. You know the feeling, right?
   So anyway, I came home from my money splurging sesh, dropped my shopping bags, and went upstairs to try on all of my new make-up; I know I have a problem, you don't need to tell me. Well to say the least, I loved it. It makes my lashes look so long and fluttery. The mascara wand is a proper brush bristle wand, and not one of the crappy plastic wands that don't grip your lashes, drip black globs all over your face, and eventually dry to the bottom of the bottle. It applies evenly and doesn't flake, saving you from the dreaded "Rock The Raccoon" look you always seem to be going for at the end of the day. Anyway, I hope I somewhat persuaded you to buy this little beauty.
Thanking you muchly for reading.
  I love you lots like Jelly Tots,
   With Love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic





No comments:

Post a Comment