Monday, 24 February 2014

3 Outfits Spring Lookbook

Hello everyone! Today I thought I'd show you 3 of my favourite outfits to wear in the summer! I have done a formal, casual and a girly look. Let's start with the formal look...
   This dress is from Primark. I had it as a gift for Christmas off my parents. Its a skater dress made of a very thing navy floral material. The thin material is perfect for Spring!

I paired this dress with a pair of navy cork wedge sandals (from New Look), just to make it look a bit more formal. Although this is a formal look, you can easily cas' it down by wearing a denim jacket over the top and rolling up the sleeves to the elbow.




This next look is for those windy days, but it's still two warm to wear a pair of skinny jeans. I am loving my chunky knit jumper at the moment. It's perfect for snuggling in, layering over a high collar shirt, or dressing up with a statement necklaces. I love wearing distressed shorts (New Look) as they make the look a bit more casual and laid back.


I decided to pair this look with two tone daps (New Look), which are lilac and baby blue. Seeing as spring is all about pastels, daps are the perfect way to add a bit of colour to your outfit.




Spring is the perfect time for a pretty, floral, girly look! I love thin materials in the Spring, or just a breathable material! I love this blouse as it has short sleeves, and a cream peter pan collar. This top is from Primark. I also love, love, loooove denim! This skater skirt is also from Primark. It's comfortable and isn't skin tight around your waist, and I paired it with a brown belt (New Look) to match my sandals (Primark)


I finished this outfit of with a pair of 'Primarni' gold studded sandals. These are so comfortable and super easy to walk in, I know that some sandals tend to flop up and down off of your feet so I tight clasp at the back is a must!


I hope I gave you some ideas for your Spring style.
  Thanks for reading!
     I love you lots like Jelly Tots.
       With Love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment