Thursday, 12 December 2013

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

*I apologise it's really late*
Hello Everybody! Today, I wanted to show you my Christmas tree. You know with 'Your tree goes up on the 12th December' and stuff. So, Let's begin!
   I bought my Christmas tree from Wilkinsons. It was £10 and its 4ft tall. Just perfect for my room.
 
 

I bought the lights in Primark. They were £5. They are double string/thread, and have 100 lights on. I suppose it's okay for a small tree like mine, but not for a 6/7ft tree, you'll have to spend £20 on lights alone!!
 


I bought the beads from Wilkinsons. They had many colours, but silver matched everything else. The beads are about 3-4 metres long. They were only 75p. I didn't bother buying two packs, because you can only see the one half of the tree.
 


The baubles are from Wilkinsons also. There're 2 cream glitter baubles, 2 silver glitter baubles and 2 pink glitter baubles. These were £2 for a pack of six, which isn't really that bad.
 


 
Now, I know I don't have a star, mainly because I didn't buy one. I kind of like my tree without the star. I want you to comment what your favourite thing is about putting your tree up. Happy decorating!
 
Thanks for reading.
   I love you lots, like Jelly Tots,
        With love, Funsize (Katie) xx

13 DAYS TO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment