Monday, 2 December 2013

My November Favourites

Hello Everybody! So it's the 2nd of December, 23 days away from Christmas! Today I thought I'd let go off the reviews and naff updates, and share my November favourites with you instead.

   Last month I really enjoyed using e.l.f's stippling brush, complexion brush and blush set in St. Lucia (I'll put a link to that post at the end). Why is this in your favourites, Katie? Well, the brushes are of extremely good quality, and the contouring blush kit is really pigmented. A little goes a long way with this blusher.


 Another one of my favourites is '17 On The Spot' foundation. It goes on, and covers my spots and doesn't cake! I'll dab a bit of this on with concealer if I'm just popping out, and I'm ready!

    Another one of my favourites this month is the 'rouge' Body Shop lip-liner. I've been using this as a lipstick (I still haven't bought red lipstick yet..urgh). I apply this over Vaseline, blot it, apply more Vaseline, colour my lips in with this again, and.....VOILA! The perfect matte lip!

   I have one last favourite, and that is......CHRISTMAS SONGS!!! That's right, it's not even a month until Christmas now! Stay tuned for a Christmas Playlist soon!!

Thanks for reading,
   I love you lots, like Jelly Tots,
      With love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

23 DAYS TO GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment