Tuesday, 3 December 2013

My Christmas Playlist

Hello Everybody! Today I thought I'd share my favourite festive tunes with you. Here are my Top 10...

  1. Fairy-tale of New York- The Pogues ft Kirsty McColl
  2. All I Want For Christmas Is You- Mariah Carey
  3. O Holy Night- Mariah Carey
  4. Holly Jolly Christmas- Michael Buble
  5. Jingle Bells- Michael Buble ft. Puppini Sisters
  6. Rockin' Robin- Michael Jackson
  7. White Christmas- Kelly Clarkson
  8. I'll Be Home For Christmas- Michael Buble
  9. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree- Brenda Lee
  10. Last Christmas- George Michael
So get into the Christmas spirit, and listen to some jazzy Christmas tunes!

Thanks for reading,
    I love you lots, like Jelly Tots,
       With love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

22 DAYS TO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment