Friday, 6 December 2013

Movies And Snuggles

 Hello Everybody!!! I apologise for yet another late post, but I've been busy, busy, busy! Shopping and school work seem to disagree quite a lot so when I'm not in school, I'm shopping, and when I'm not shopping, I'm in school. So today's post is going to be a chilled back, small talk post on....... MY FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS MOVIES!    
                             
I am a mess when it comes to Christmas movies. I'm a Christmas movie junkie! Although, I don't understand why people adore the Grinch... it doesn't seem all that Christmas-sy.
My favourite Christmas movies would have to be....


  1. The Holiday
  2. Elf
  3. Mrs Miracle (1 & 2)
  4. It's All About Christmas Eve
  5. It's A Wonderful Life
  6. Muppets Christmas Carol
  7. The Christmas Carol
  8. Scrouge
  9. Home Alone 1
  10. Miracle On 34th St
Sorry it's such a short one, this won't happen often.
Thank you for reading,
   I love you lots, like Jelly Tots.
     With love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
19 DAYS TO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment