Friday, 6 December 2013

For The Ladies And The Gents

*This was meant to go up on the 5th December*

Hello Everybody!! I apologise for the late post I've been ill and my laptop had a virus, but all better now. Today will be a tad similar to my last post, but this time it's going to be on stocking fillers for people aged 25+ (tried my best not say older as some will take offence).

For the Ladies:

The things I'm listing to you now, are the things I would most probably by for my mother or nan.
  1. Compact mirror
  2. Leather gloves
  3. Jewellery
  4. Fancy box of chocs
  5. Nice bath smellies
  6. Gift card
  7. Book

For the Gents:

These are the sorts of things I would buy for my father or uncle.

  1. Mini torch
  2. Fly fishing threads
  3. Fishing rod reels
  4. Socks
  5. Deodorant
  6. Belt
  7. Car scraper
  8. Hat
  9. Gloves
  10. Scarf
  11. Gift card
  12. Book
So, you can see there are many things that you can buy your relatives, these are just a few ideas.

Thank you for reading,
   I love you lots, like Jelly Tots.
     With love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
20 DAYS TO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment