Monday, 23 December 2013

IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

*APOLOGIES FOR THE FONT SIZE AND BOLDNESS, HAVING A FEW DIFFICULTIES*
Hello everybody!! I'm extremely sorry that I have missed so many days but I have been really ill with colds and viruses, not very nice I know. I have missed on so many days so I thought I'd give you a heads up on what's happening in the new year! I will be updating every Sunday and possibly another day in the week. I will also make sure that there are a minimum of two reviews each month. there will be my monthly favourites. I also have a few other little secrets I will be telling you closer to their dates. I've found blogmas quite a toughy this month, but maybe next year I will do it better. soon there will be a 'what I had for Christmas' post and a few more little things.
I hope you all have a safe and merry Christmas,
I love you lots, like Jelly Tots,
With love and Christmas wishes, Funsize (Katie) xx
ONE SLEEP TO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment