Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Christmas Presents

*I apologise for no photos, it's late and I have rubbish lighting.*
Hello Everybody!!! Today I'm going to give you a little sneaky peaky into what I've bought for my family, just to give you some ideas.

Mother:
Some of you may not know this, but I'm from Wales, and in Wales we don't use hug or cuddle. We have our own word cwtch.
    I was in Cardiff about two weeks ago and I bought my mother a wooden plaque, that says
"Anyone can cuddle, but only the Welsh can cwtch."
It's really cute and pretty and has a small red heart in the corner.

Father:
A keep net. My dad loves fishing and he needed a new net, I thought it would be of great use to him. I'm unsure of how much it was though as I cannot find my receipt.


Brother:
I have a tad obsession with Primark. I was in there with my brother, and he fancied a sweatshirt/jumper type thing. It's white with a burgundy/maroon panel across the shoulder. The  main body is white and it has slim, horizontal navy stripes. It was only £7! What a bargain, right?

Nan:
The magnolia range for the shower, bath and body from M&S, what I bought came to £12 

Friends (Girls):
For all of my friends I have bought Ted Baker make-up bags (I had discount for Boots), and bought baby lips to put inside them. I wanted to get them something they could use everyday and would be put to good use, this was the best choice. I am unsure of the price as my mother collected them for me.

Happy shopping and thanks for reading,
    I love you lots, like Jelly Tots,
        With love, Funsize (Katie) xx
 
15 DAYS TO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment