Sunday, 1 December 2013

Bright Copper Kettles and Warm, Woolen Mittens

Well it's December the 1st, meaning its the first of my advent blogs, one for everyday up until Christmas.
    It's December. It snows. It gets cold. I hate the cold with a firey passion. I hate the snow with a firey passion, but I'm not so awkward that I hate December. Ahhhhh December, the one and only month that I will accept cold weather. "Why do I love December?", I hear you ask. One word, Christmas, need I say more?
   Now during Christmas it snows, and I hate snow. I am a freezer, and will shiver at the slight breeze, I sound like an old woman... There are 2 thinks you will need to keep warm, and they are: your kettles, and your woollies.
   Don't tell me "I don't drink hot drinks." because I know that if you live in the UK you will drink something warm this winter! IF YOU DRINK SQUASH YOU'LL TURN INTO A POPSICLE!!! So get your kettles out, curl up on the sofa and watch a Christmas movie. I recommend:
  • The Holiday
  • Mrs. Miracle
  • Elf
  • A Miracle On 34th St.
  • Arthur Christmas
      You know, all the popular ones.

   Right, onto your woollies. Get your hats, scarfs and gloves out because "Baby it's cold outside." See what I did there? No? Okay. Snoods are my personal favourite, it's a scarf and a hood/hat in one! They are unbelievably cosy and are just so soft!!! Am I rambling? I'm rambling aren't I? I'll finish here then.
    Thank you so much for reading,
         I love you lots, like Jelly Tots,
With love,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



24 DAYS TO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment