Saturday, 2 November 2013

October Favourites

Hello Everybody! How are you all? Today I thought I'd give you a quick update and give you (not literally) my October favourites.

      This month I haven't used many beauty products different from last time. I don't use much heat anymore either. I have enjoyed the messy up-do and minimal make-up look with comfy clothes and fluffy socks. I haven't gone out much, clearly. My must-have clothing item this week is my black and white chunky knit jumper from Primark; it's so freaking cosy!!! My make-up has pretty much stayed the same. My skin has become a bit 'icky' now considering is winter so I try not to bake my face like a Victoria sponge (cake with jam in the middle) everyday.

      Next week I'm doing work experience so tomorrow I'll be planning outfits, hairstyles etc (because I'm so organised,pfft), so I won't be able to put a blog post up unfortunately. I will try my best the week after and but two posts up IF I HAVE TIME.

     Thank You to all of those who have read my blog from the start,
I love you lots, like Jelly Tots
      With love from,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment