Saturday, 23 November 2013

e.l.f in Cardiff!!!

Hello Everybody, apologies for the late post, I've been extremely busy! So by the title you can tell its to do with e.l.f . I went there today, and oh my goodness!!! MAKE-UP EVERYWHERE, AND IT WAS SO INEXPENSIVE!!! I didn't know what to buy, not going to lie, I wanted to buy the whole store. Nearly everything there was £3.75. The brushes are a brilliant quality. I bought both the complexion and stippling brush, and they are so soft and fluffy. The stippling brush gives the foundation an air-brushed look. It's brilliant!!! The complexion brush is extremely soft and is great for applying bronzer and blusher. I would definitely recommend you buy their products. They had beautiful eye kits from £6.00, you can't go wrong!!! I bought the St. Lucia blusher/bronzer palette, and it is extremely pigmented and a little definitely goes a long way! I also bought the eye primer. My eyeshadow stayed on for AGES and didn't budge! I looked at so much there and wanted it all, but oh well, Christmas is coming.   
       Christmas. That brings me on to something else. I will be doing '25 Days of Blogmas', where I will give you a special Christmas-sy post everyday. It will have many things like craft projects, make-up looks, hairstyles and just general chats.
    I love you lots like Jelly Tots,
      With Love
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment