Monday, 2 September 2013

Clarins Make-Up Review

Hello Everybody! Today I thought I'd give you a little review of the Clarins Make-Up Palette. So without further ado let's get started (what a crap intro that was...sorry everyone!).

    The Clarins Make-Up Palette is a gold mirrored compact with three make-up items inside and a brush (the brush isn't in the photos because I was given the palette and my auntie kept the brush)
    The palette has two eyeshadows, a matt blush, a mirror and a brush.


The eyeshadows are really pretty colours and they're really easy to blend. Normally I will just use Pink Frost (pink eyeshadow) on it's own when I'm just going out with a group of friends but, if I'm going out for a meal or anything I will blend in Silver Green (grey eyeshadow) and it brings that little extra to my look than the pink alone would.


       The blush that comes in the little kit gives a healthy glow to my look. It's a matt blush and is really pigmented so you only need a little and it goes a long way. (Here's a swatch of the blush).


    I have extremely sensitive skin and have to be really careful when choosing which make-up I use, but this didn't make me come out in any little blemishes or give me any dry skin.

    I'm sorry it's only a little update but there are more to come and hopefully a slightly better than this update!
    I hope you come back to read more soon,
           love you lots like Jelly tots,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment