Monday, 26 August 2013

BareMinerals Make-up Review

Hey there my Funsize followers! I've been trying out the bareMinerals make-up and thought I'd share my thoughts on it, with you. (I apologise for the lighting and the background changes in advance, all photos were taken on my phone).

   I was given the little gift set by my auntie who surprisingly has only used it once! It comes in a little make-up bag with a short handled brush, and it's the perfect size to fit in your handbag/school bag.


    In the kit I was given the Mineral Veil and the BareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation in Light.
The foundation matches my skin tone perfectly and goes on top of my concealer nicely without leaving orangey streaks under my eyes. On my blemishes and imperfections I tend to stay away from covering them up with concealer as I feel it makes them worse. Normally I apply one layer of '17 On The Spot' foundation, but it never covers them up as well as I'd like it too. I found that the bareMinerals foundation doubles as a concealer and covers blemishes and imperfections really well; it's also good for covering the darkness under the eye ( I have also done a blog post on that so if you would like you can go read that too- http://funsizeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/cant-cover-those-dark-circles-eh.html ) and definitely brightens up the make-up look. I buffed in the foundation with the brush that comes with the kit and it looks fabulous on, I find that it gives my skin a duey glow and it never looks caked on. With this foundation a little really does go a long way!


   After applying my Natural Collection bronzer and Clarins blusher (blog post coming soon on the Clarins Palette Maquillage make-up palette), I dusted the Mineral Veil lightly over my face to set my make-up and even with loads of powder products on my face, I didn't look cakey; in fact my skin looked softer and smoother.


I will definitely purchase this again, but it is expensive and you only need a little bit and it goes a long, long way.

   Thank you so much for reading
       Love you lots like jelly tots,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment